Challenge Participant

Pages

Monday 28 December 2015

I love you more and more by Nicky Benson and Jonny Lambert

I Love You More and More (Hardback)

I Love You More and More is a touching celebration of the endless love and the very special relationship between a parent and child. With a lyrical, rhyming text, stunning illustrations by Jonny Lambert and a beautiful shiny silver title and trees on the cover, this sumptuous tall-format picture book would make the perfect gift for any child or new parent. Ideal for fans of Guess How Much I Love You and I Love You to the Moon and Back. As a bear leads his cub on a breathtaking journey through sparkling starlit nights, past misty blue mountains and gushing waterfalls, he shows him just how special and loved he is.

Publisher: Little Tiger Press Group
ISBN: 9781848692114

This book has it all - beautiful illustrations, fantastic rhyming verse and an enduring message throughout. 

Every parent or carer loves to tell their child how much they love them and there are many books on the market that reinforces this message and this book is one of them, however after reading this one I think this is perfect for a slightly older child with a love of nature.

The illustrator, Jonny Lambert, is very talented. I think his illustrations throughout the book are beautiful and have a unique style - they remind me of finnish scenery and I would love to have these prints on my walls.

This is one of those books that I would love to give to a child as a special gift and to think that it will be kept on their shelves to be passed on to their own children in years to come.

I received this book in return for an honest review from Little Tiger Press.

No comments:

Post a Comment