Challenge Participant

Pages

Friday 2 May 2014

No-one ever has sex on a Tuesday by Tracy Bloom

No-one Ever Has Sex on a Tuesday

This is a very funny romantic novel (...and no. 1 ebook bestseller). Childhood sweethearts Matthew and Katy agree they must never see each other again following a school reunion. So all is forgotten ...until eight months later when a shock meeting at an antenatal class forces them to confront the fact that Matthew could be the father of Katy's baby. Love and life are messy, but Katy and Matthew take things to a whole new level as deep emotions begin to resurface and hormones run riot. Never has a one-night-stand led to such chaos!

As soon as I started reading this book I was hooked - laughing out loud but also shouting at the characters to get a grip! 

I love reading about pregnancy, births and babies, I am sure it is the closest I am ever going to get to having number three and this book was something different to my usual pregnancy/birth books as I love to read about a midwife's career choices and path. This book had me laughing, crying and sympathising with Katy. 

It was a quick and easy read, one which didn't need much concentration but was a good companion after a long day. I really liked the storyline to the book and I am sure that I could see it being made into a sucessful film one day.

This is a book that I could see myself recommending to my friends as a chick lit funny read!

Thank you to the publishers, Arrow, for sending me the book to review.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this. I really like what you've posted here and wish you the best of luck with this blog and thanks for sharing. Child Care Warwick Farm

    ReplyDelete