Challenge Participant

Pages

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Transworld Crime Caper




The team at Transworld Publishing have set up a great challenge and the details are below (taken from their website):

We launch The Great Transworld Crime Caper, an opportunity to go back to the beginning and revisit the scene of the original crimes that launched our most experienced villains.

We want you to be the judge, jury and executioner of the titles .

We will have a two week registration period ending the 14th February, Valentine’s Day which will make us repent our sins and feel the love! Pick three books from the list below to read and review on a venue of your choice (Amazon, blog, etc) The challenge will finish on the 31st March whereby we will dust for fingerprints, weigh up our case and post up some of the best (or worst) reviews that we’ve had in.


I have chosen the following three books from the list on the website:


1.The Surgeon - Tess Gerritsen

2. If I never see you again - Niamh O' Conner

3. Birdman - Mo Hayder


Full details of the challenge can be seen here.

2 comments:

  1. I've signed up to this too! I loved The Surgeon, Tess Gerritsen is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah!

    I thought I recognised the name, when I went on to sign up for this as well.

    Was not sure if I wanted to join in but I needed cheering up and a challenge so thought why not!

    ReplyDelete