Challenge Participant

Pages

Wednesday 16 February 2011

Horrid Henry Reads A Book by Francesca Simon (Early Reader)


A reading competition? No way is Henry taking part in a reading contest. That is, until he hears the prize is a family trip to a theme park. Henry is determined to win ... but how on earth is he going to read all those books?


My family loves Horrid Henry and I have found that these Early Readers are perfect for my 6 year old son who is beginning to read more now. The story is about a competition that Henry's teacher sets for the school - whoever reads the most books over a two week period will win a family ticket to a theme park. Henry immediately decides he will win this competition - there was only one problem, he hated reading books!
In typical Horrid Henry fashion, he finds a solution to his hatred of reading but if you want to know if he won............ you will have to read the book.
I am sure this book will appeal to Horrid Henry fans everywhere and as I said before, perfect for children who are beginning to read books on their own.
Thank you to Orion Books for sending me this book to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment