Challenge Participant

Pages

Friday 16 November 2018

Blog Blitz - Secrets Between Us by Valerie Keogh




Today I am pleased to be part of Bookouture's Blog Blitz to celebrate the publication of Valerie Keogh's 'Secrets Between Us'. 



41207404How safe are your secrets?

One letter a week for fifteen years. 780 identical white envelopes brimming with my sister’s darkest secrets. All the intimate details of a life as different to mine as could possibly be.

I read each letter slowly to make sure I understand it perfectly, one day very soon it will be a matter of life and death…

At the end of each letter, after signing her name, there is always one final sentence:

Don’t forget to burn this letter.

I’ll let you decide if I do…

A jaw-dropping psychological thriller that you will read in one sitting. If you loved dark, twisty thrillers like The Girl on The Train, The Couple Next Door and Friend Request, this unputdownable novel will have your heart racing long after you’ve finished reading.
 






When I was sent the details of this book I was intrigued from the start. It sounded like a book that I would enjoy and I really liked the idea of a series of letters being received that told me my sisters innermost thoughts and secrets - what would I learn about the girl I thought I knew and how would I feel about them?

I really enjoyed reading 'Secrets Between Us'. With three main characters telling the story, it started off slowly but the pace gradually increased as the story progressed, drawing me in and wanting to keep on reading. Clues are dotted throughout the book keeping the reader guessing and piecing it together while watching the story unfold.

This is a great read and I recommend to all. Thank you to Bookouture for inviting me to take part in the Blog Blitz and for a copy of hte book in return for an honest review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment