Challenge Participant

Pages

Monday 1 April 2013

Crossing Life Lines by Rachel Dove


Ever woken up and thought about what might have been, or what still could?

Cady Stokes is 29, and suddenly thrust into a new life, one she never expected, but was the old life really good for her?
Georgina Elliott is steadfastly single, career minded to the end, till she meets Ben on a work assignment.
Richard is dealing with a major life change too; can he make amends for his past?

Once some life lines are crossed, they cannot be undone...and would you want to if you could?

This is Rachel Dove's debut novel, dealing with life, love, loss and all the moments in between. 


When I read the synopsis of this book I was unsure what to expect - would it be a run of the mill love story or something different? What I read was a fantastic and clever story which crossed the divide between life and death.

The story sent the reader and the characters through a full range of emotions - there were times when I wanted to console Cady and others when I wanted to shake Richard and make him realise the heartache he had caused.

Rachel Dove has written a beautiful debut novel and I look forward to reading her next one - she has set herself a high target to beat this one!

I received this ebook from the author in return for an honest and independent review.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Sarah! My next novel is on progress as we speak :-)

    ReplyDelete